Ultra Labs Human Growth Complex Review
Ultra Labs Human Growth Complex uses Somatotrophine–a synthetic growth hormone identical to what we produce in the body, teamed with IGF-1, which stimulates the liver to release hormones and burn fat to deliver:
- Vitality and
Said to be a “favorite with athletes, body builders and power lifters”, Ultra Lab encourages healthy diet and exercise to reap the benefits of Human Growth Complex.
But what about those of us too tired to get out of bed?
Well apparently it will help us too!
What’s in Ultra Labs Human Growth Complex?
The following ingredients make up Ultra Labs Human Growth Complex:
- Somatotrophine (Growth hormone)12X-synthetic growth hormone that is created identical to human growth hormone. Will boost metabolism, energy levels, fat burning, strength and vitality and aid in mental focus.
- Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) 12X-stimulates the liver to burn fat and release more hormones, and when used in combination with Somatotrophine will produce multiple HGH benefits.
- Alfalfa 3X- an herb–high in protein it’s thought to work as an appetite regulator and diuretic.
- Arnica montana 15X-a powerful agent usually administered topically for bruising and muscle pain.
- Arsenicum album 15X-a homeopath–to alleviate weakness and aid in tissue healing.
- Baptisia tinctoria 15X-a homeopath–used to strengthen the immune system and to detoxify the body.
- Bryonia 15X-a homeopath–used medicinally for muscle ache and fatigue, and digestive ailments.
- Cinchona officinalis 15X-a homeopath–used as a cure-all for many ailments but most commonly as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Gelsemium sempervirens 15X-a homeopath–to alleviate symptoms of anxiety.
- Lacticum acidum 15X-a homeopath–administered to diabetes for blood sugar regulation.
- Lycopodium clavatum 15X-a homeopath–for bloating, water retention, gassiness, fatigue, and prostate/erection problems in men.
- Phosphorus 15X-for hormone balance, energy, bones and digestion. Rhus toxicodendron 15X-a homeopath–administerd for muscle pain, arthritis and general aches and pains.
- Ruta graveolens 10X-a homeopath used to relieve pain, boost mood and alleviate symptoms of depression.
My first question is–where are the “mg dosage” amounts? It’s hard to determine if this product will be “$50 effective” without it.
Secondly, besides the first two Growth Hormone ingredients, there is nothing in Ultra Labs Human Growth Complex besides seemingly non-related homeopaths.
These are no doubt good for you, but from my own research into each one (Ultra Labs did not provide ingredient information), I don’t really see their benefit–besides the possibility of increased energy and relief of muscle pain.
Is Ultra Labs Human Growth Complex safe?
I would say yes, Ultra Labs Human Growth Complex is safe with its use of homeopaths. But as with any OTC HGH product, I would consult your physician before adding it to a prescribed HGH program.
How much is Ultra Labs Human Growth Complex?
$49.95–with the offer of buy two, get one free.
Is Ultra Labs Human Growth Complex worth purchasing?
Hmmm…testimonials from non-biased sites gave me the impression that if you workout hard, Ultra Labs Human Growth Complex works pretty well for energy and endurance.
But one lady’s comment of it being a “good sleep aid but little else” gives me pause.
This may be one of the cheaper HGH products out there, but you’re probably better off looking for one that’s a bit more expensive but delivers more tangible results.